Tuesday, 6 September 2016

tower hamlets review

Today was induction day at Tower Hamlets College. I came in at 10am with my friends and a helper came up to me and ask me if i needed help. I replied with yes, she directed me where i needed to go. So i sat down for a couple of mins. A lady called out a saying ' if your tutor is Steve Butler, come and follow me'. I stood up and followed her. she took us to a classroom, where other students was already there. i took a sit at the back of the room, near the door. We done a mini ice breaker and saw the timetable for today. We left the classroom and went to a assembly, with other people who are doing media. It was about for 10mins and we got up and left the hall and went to a new room. I sat down and we went through a power point presentation and then we got our timetables and other forums. After all that we had a little tour of the college, i saw few people i know,while walking past. we went back to the room and we left for lunch. While i was waiting for my friends, a girl told she liked my hair and my eyebrows. I found my friends afterwards, we were just talking and while we was hanging out. I found loads of people from my previous school and big group of us were chilling. I was talking two new girls that i met lunch. After lunch, two of my friends, drop me back to class and now here I'm writing this.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Sajeda! Looks as if you like to write and that really will help when it comes to researching and explaining your thoughts and ideas. I was also looking for the quick drawing we did of the character for the Great Fire of London. Hope to see that posted soon. Steve

    ReplyDelete